Jamie Lynn Spears has a stalker


If you're a paparazzo in Los Angeles, you're just doing your job, but if you're a paparazzo in Mississippi, you're a stalker. That seems to be the case for one Edwin Merrino, who was arrested Tuesday for following Jamie Lynn Spears and fiancee Casey Aldridge around. The Spears family filed a complaint after Merrino failed to leave the couple alone.
He was released later that day on a $1,096 bond and denies harassing the pair.
Merrino told the Associated Press on Wednesday that he was within his rights as he was at least 200 feet away from them when he got busted shooting the couple.
"I just think since I was the only one there, it was just easier for them to single me out," the L.A. based photog said, noting that he wasn't getting much action out of the area.
"The one picture I got was kind of by luck. I got lucky when I saw them at Wal-Mart when I was buying deodorant."
Merrino will have to appear in court on June 8, according to the McComb, Miss., Enterprise-Journal.

Source

1 comments

Make A Comment